Let me begin this post with a shout out to the awesomeness of TREES!
Can I hear a Hell-Yeah? =-D
I’d like to offer my services again to anyone who has any horticulture questions to please write me an email. The best way to make the most of our time, is to gather these few tid-bits of information along with photos – you can never have enough photos:
- If you want me to identify a plant, I need clear photos of the leaf or buds of the branch, bark and a backed-up shot that gives me the whole plant. If it flowers, that too.
- If you are worried about a plant, take pix like above and pix of the problem you are concerned with.
- Describe any recent changes or observations.
- The town you live in or general area.
- If you want advice at to what to plant in an area, send a pix and what type of plant you are looking for; a flowering shrub, evergreen or perennials.
This is a win-win for us, as you get free horticultural advice and I get free post material! Of course you would have to let me use your photos, be sure to remove any license plate numbers or anything else you don’t want spread on the web.
Thank you for your help!!
© Ilex ~ Midwestern Plant Girl