I am also now a Quinquagenarian….
I just deleted the long, detailed update I had planned on sharing. I never had planned on Midwestern Plants being a personal blog, however how can it not be? I do belong to wonderful community of folks that are always refreshing and entertaining. I did want to write this post as a courtesy, tho. I didn’t want to just drop off the reader . I don’t really want to share my future plans in detail, either. However, I do have a short bullet-list for you 🙂
- I was NOT accepted to the Horticulture Therapy program
- I still want to change careers
- I am still going to open my own nature-based business
- I need to think about income made via telecommuting.
- Midwestern Plants will most likely be shelved, however I’m not going far from WP♥
Thank you to everyone who has been a part of the 5 years I’ve been on WP. You are all very inspiring to me! I wish the best to all of you!
© Ilex ~ Midwestern Plant Girl
♥ Core community check your blog’s comment section for me 😉